The International Rhino Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Donations to IRF are tax-deductible. More than 78% of our funds go directly to on-the-ground rhino conservation programs in Africa and Asia.
2021 ANNUAL REPORT
In spite of the challenges, IRF expanded our programs to Nepal working with local communities to restore rhino habitats, rhinos returned to Gonarezhou National Park in Zimbabwe, and critical activities to save the highly imperiled Sumatran rhino continued. Your generous donations kept rangers in the field, funded new technology in the fight against poaching, and helped local communities that have joined efforts to improve habitats for rhinos and other wildlife.
|Total 2020 Revenue||$2,975,613|
|African Rhino Conservation||$648,272|
|Indian Rhino Conservation||$179,495|
|Indonesian Rhino Conservation||$2,008,936|
|Research and Technical Support||$11,500|
|TOTAL PROGRAM EXPENSES||$2,848,203|
|Total 2020 Expenses||$3,629,588|
Guidestar: IRF’s financial and administrative performance receives a Gold rating from Guidestar. Click here to see what they have to say about us.
Charity Navigator: IRF’s strong performance is recognized by Charity Navigator, on par with many larger non-profits. Click here to see our scores on transparency and financial efficiency.
America’s Best Charities: The Best in America Seal of Excellence is awarded to charities that have, upon rigorous independent review, been able to certify, document, and demonstrate on an annual basis that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
Past Financial Statements:
- 2021 990 form and 2021 Audited Financial Statement
- 2020 990 form and 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 990 form and 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 990 form and 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 990 Form and 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 990 Form and 2016 Audited Financial Statement.
- 2015 990 Form and 2015 Audited Financial Statement.
- 2014 990 Form and 2014 Audited Financial Statement.
- 2013 990 Form and 2013 Audited Financial Statement.
- 2012 990 Form and 2012 Audited Financial Statement.
- 2011 990 Form and 2011 Audited Financial Statement.